I found a post earlier today on a Facebook group aimed at Adult Survivors of CSA ~ Above was a defunct petition previously pushed by Deborah Mahmoudieh, for Hampsteadfakesra, leader Sabine McNeill….
But shouldn’t you tell people if the money ISN’T actually going to fight sexual abuse?
Here’s the ad:
But…the money ‘raised’ by the bundle isn’t going to charity:
For those of you whose eyes glaze over at the sight of FB screenshots, here’s what happened:
- Younique releases “Defend Innocence” bundle with special makeups & stuff to ‘raise awareness’. Bots and customers are under the impression any money raised will go to the Younique Foundation, cos why would you do it otherwise? Right? Right? AmIrite?
- Turns out no money is going to the Foundation cos IRS blah blah blah
- Unless you round up your purchases to the nearest dollar/or just give Younique your commission (if you’re a rep). Classy.
- People are pissed off & feel used
- Younique apologizes but does nothing … like, say, giving the money raised to one of the many other charities that support victims of rape and…
View original post 71 more words