Here are some recommended people and groups, working with integrity, we all make errors at times, and trust the wrong people, and as shown some very nasty and subversive tactics have been employed, as well as emotionally charged people, releasing alot of negativity online, many are very negative about the new developments.
It is fair enough, for some, so weary, so tired of being let down, so angry, that whilst perps are getting alot of money spent on their rights, and lighter sentencing, though all improving, only through pressure. Whilst Survivors/victims have been so badly let down, for so long, but most of us know that more abuse, isn’t the answer.
Certainly i have witnessed people that are amongst groups, stirring trouble or being negative, purposefully, to bring people down, often they are also promoting the fakes, so hence, the warnings i am hoping will be shared.
Those messing with us, i believe are encouraging all the wrong sorts of actions, whilst ignoring all that are working away, whilst challenging, asserting, they keep it non abusive, which is always more effective, in the end. We have come far.
There is alot of twisting that has gone on. And i am hoping to help rake out the crap, so that the better people and groups can rise to the challenges right now, and people can support each other, more so, without these dangerous types that have infiltrated.
I digress, below are links to some very real people, who deserve to be supported in their endeavours, so that people can choose their path and part of the campaign, or get help with any needs that they have, i will be adding to the list of well known, effective sites, going by the survivors recommendations, that i hear, or see.
The links below will take you direct to the websites.
- Survivors Voices Speaking Truth to Power Ep20 with Svava Brooks & links to other shows
- UKCSAPT Sweeping away the secrecy
- IICSA Public Inquiry
- Voicing CSA Meetings re IICSA inquiry
- Survivors Network Abused by Priests
- Accurate picture of steps that led to True Crime Series, leading to the Spotlight Movie ! please support this blogger Kay Ebeling
- One in Four (Support)
- Wall of Silence Exhibition
- RoadtoChangeEu Matty McVarish 10,000 mile walk
- For Male Survivors of Sexual Assualt
- Global bishopaccountability.org report crime/gainsupport
- Spotlight Film Trailer coming soon UK
- Essential True Crime Series background to Spotlight Film. Exclusive.
- Awareness week 1st – 7th Feb join in ?UK
- Journey to the heart Free trauma therapy
- Child Protection Resource Legal & current news, advice & more UK
- Child Protection Law UK
- Shame of Ireland links/discussion/support for victims/survivors that happened in Ireland
- Community Care Survey results on Social Services Poor care of CSASurvivors. Survey
- New Zealand’s Historic Abuse Claims
- Excellent US hub, linking globally
- CSAworldwise SexTrafficking movie Educational & more/
- GangTv2 Worldwide Gangs Education/inspiration
- Cornelius Crowley Easter Truth Playlist Empathy/Children/music2/blog
- Royal Commission Aus. Info/News/help
- Dreamcatchers For Abused Children USA based, resource/links/news/nonprofit/socialmedia groups
- Bsafe1stAlways Uk Survivor/Poet/writer/resource/education
- HAVOCA : HelpingAdultVictimsOfChildAbuse
- Transparancy Project Child Protection Conference ‘Where do we go from here ?’ UK
- Trafficking And Prostitution Services helping workers leave the life. worldwide links, updates
- Real Whistleblower Down Under
Books coming and i will try and put it into sections too soon, but need this info cirulated, it’s an important time.
We have good reason to hope for change and without sabotage, everything within ourselves, our networks, groups, events, to encourage each other, on this journey.
Also for current projects to help right now, with young people incarcerated, or with addictions. How long is too long………..
I spoke at a Community Forum 20 odd years ago, and piped up that we needed specialist help for CSA Survivors, the speaker glared at me, ‘No funds possible’, i said ‘Your’e already spending money on us, look at any service for the vulnerable, homeless, addicted, there are survivors who need to heal the root cause, which is not a treatable disease, the drugs just suppress us, and we didn’t cause it’, I’ll come back to this, i met her again, down the road, i have no idea if she hated on me, cos she was a catholic, or what…..but she even told me off for wearing the wrong knickers scornfully, but, that’s another chapter.
Those that can and want to, there will be good events, where the right solutions can be found, if discussed in ways that many of us can.
I am tired, but will add and try again to form a comprehensive data base or directory. I will be adding to this list, as i can.
Most will already have links to more good groups, the facebook groups Cross of Change and Join The Dots have other pages in the likes, which might be useful……I am raking out the crappy ones, please alert others, being infiltrated by them as listed, in my previous blog. It’s not that i fuly trust the system, nor MP’s, nor all media, etc, but we Survivors have created new opportunities, and there are many out there, wanting to help, many experienced and able, and many floundering, not knowing how.
We can help……..But the infiltrators have caused some problems and are striking some of the strongest, targetting us for ever more ridiculous and disgusting claims, whilst selling bullshit.
All of the above listed, though have good track records, longterm, and there are more out there, many more.
Be safe and as well as possible.